Each year, we help cancer patients everywhere get answers, care and support when they need it most.
• In 2014, cancer patients in Virginia received more than 3,637 rides to and from treatment.
• We provided lodging to 218 patients and caregivers in the state.
• 718 women learned how to manage the appearance-related side effects of treatment.
• Nationally, the ACS fulfilled nearly 800,000 requests for • information via phone, email and online chats.
• People from across the U.S. and around the globe made more than 61 million visits to Cancer.org in 2014.